Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Thursday, 1 March 2007

Well hello...

Finally got the news I have been waiting for... We start on 8th March, God I feel sick! Not sure if it's nerves or the bowl of potato wedges, fish fingers, beans and chocolate that I had to have for my tea for comfort. I told a colleague of mine I was starting a new diet and he asked what I was having for my dinner on Monday, after disclosing the information he said, " so you're going to stuff your face then until it starts then", I was quiet upset about that comment until two days later I realised he was right. Come to think of it he usually is!

Never mind. I even found myself having a Fray Bentos pie the other night in case I missed them.

I haven't had one since I was 12.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home