Day Fifty Two & Three
Thanks for the lovely comments... I wrote a really long blog and my PC crashed and I lost it all! I'm going away for a couple of days so will post when I get back on Sunday!!
Went to my class tonight and lost two and a half pounds so that's two stones four pounds..
Have a good couple of days everyone..
Went to my class tonight and lost two and a half pounds so that's two stones four pounds..
Have a good couple of days everyone..

7 Comments:
Well done! That's fantastic news.
How was your birthday? Are you going to LL to get weighed?
Keep going with your new approach, it's clearly working for you!
Take care.
Mrs Lxxx
Hope you have a fantastic couple of days away, Claire. It will do you good to get away for a few days to recoup your energies.
Chris x
Sorry not been around, but pleased to see you are on the mend and got another way to loose weight.
That's a brill weight loss, and with food involved too!
Hope you had a splendid birthday
Keep Going, if you can get through this, the rest will be history
Sam xx
I hope that you can remain in the class on the new programe - you're looking fab - and the time in the garden is clearly doing you good ;0)
Today was an ok day - I'm still waiting for the new gym to open (can't wait for the disco cardio room!) It seem now that EVERYONE is laughing at my trousers - the clown pants.
I hope that your weekend away is fabulous - you really deserve it.
E x
Sorry I missed your birthday - Belated Happy Birthday wishes are being sent your way as I type! Hope you've had a lovely weekend away and well done on your weightloss - you're doing brilliantly.
Cath
x
Where've you been dude? Hope you had a nice few days away. Saw Liz over the weekend, she was asking after you.
Back in school for a bit, so shorter days but dreading it cos of the fitness. How is your walk-run coming along?
Long long long time no speak. I'll see you in my dreams but the odd chat in real life is always appreciated! Nah, no stress. Just bear in mind I'm here if you need me.
Big meeting soon? How will y'all cope without me? And you must be doing hols soon, how exciting. Extremely jealous as I don't have a break for ages.
Much much love and hugs. Be good.
Your pal.
Hi Claire,
Just to say hope you had a lovely birthday and hope you are keeping well and enjoying the new program.
Take care,
Mel x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home