Day Nineteen...
Good Evening,
Late post tonight, 22:39 as I have been working all evening. I have not walked tonight and am slightly disappointed at that however I had a lot to do. I will double up one night this week, I have salsa tomorrow so I'll dance extra hard.. Good news is I'm all done and after this I'm going to bed to watch Medium which I love! So been in Durham store today, the Director there is really lovely and understands my weight concern and we had a good chat about my progress. I took my lemon bar and microwaved it in store, I have to say that is my saving grace on this plan! When I got home I had the dumpling thing and then a vegetable pack. (please ignore the following men..) Today is 'TOTM' and what a bugger that is, I'm starving!! I'm normally hungry at this time however with LL it is ten times worse! Sorry I'm not really starving maybe that was an exaggeration otherwise I would not be on LL in the first place! I'm just very hungry.. Today has been a bit hard. I did it thou. I'm finding that I'm only drinking 4 litres now adays instead of 5 or 6. Going to try and sort that out tomorrow. I left my last 2 litres until 10:30 - 11 last night and went to the loo 5 times through the night, weird really because I got straight back to sleep, my sleep is still great, I do believe it's the no caffeine thing. I feel much more alert nowadays and brain is back to normal. I'm looking forward to my class on Thursday as I missed last weeks. Chris and I ordered a new sofa tonight (long story) so I'll not bother, anyway it gets delivered in 12 weeks so that's something to look forward to. Well that's all for now, good night :o/

3 Comments:
Hello,
Hope the class goes well tomorrow, and if the weight loss isn't as expected, remember the TOTM can make a big difference, but I'm sure you'll be fine.
Enjoy salsa and have a good evening.
Mel x
I don't actually have a TOTM anymore as I had a hysterectomy 7 years ago so I don't know what my excuse is when I'm hungry and that seems to be happening more and more often. I think it could be that I'm not drinking enough. On Cambridge we only need to drink 4 pints instead of 4 litres and it does feel a lot easier but I must say I didn't have so many hunger pangs on LL. Maybe it could be the fact thatyou've cut down on your fluid intake that you're feeling more hungry??...how on earth you mananged 6 litres, I don't know - I felt I was drowning just drinking 4 litres!
Hope you enjoyed salsa class this evening. I'd quite like to have a go at that but I know I wouldn't get John along with me. Do you have to have a male partner with you in your class? It sounds a lot more appealing to me as a form of exercise than going to the gym (absolute torture!)
Good luck with the weigh-in tomorrow.
Night, Claire
Chris x
Hi there
Just thought id pop in and see how eveythings going. I obviously know how amazingly well your weight loss is going cos I live with you, but im shocked to see you havent updated this blogg since the 27th! Shame shame. I know you have been extremely busy with work though, so we shouldnt be too hard on you. Its nice to see you all have each others support too, given how strict your diet's are I can see the need for additional encouragement, as well as being able to talk to someone who understands what you're all going through. Anyway, just sitting here in my office eating some soup, doing what I can to support the team! Nice to see a few comments in there about me and my drunken relationship with the new woman in my life, my Playstation 3! Ha ha. Cant tell you how happy I was to be given such a gift - thought id have to go without until after the wedding!
You never fail to amaze me!
Lots of love
Your future hubby.
(thats Chris, just incase its slipped the mind) x x x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home