Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Sunday, 1 April 2007

Day Twenty Two....

Friday, thank the Lord! Worked late last night preparing for my course so felt quite motivated this morning. I'm definitely slowing on the water front, must try and drink more. So... did my course and then popped into my Sisters for a couple of hours after work. Chris went to the pub for a couple of drinks (diet coke as he had the car) and we both got home at 8pm. We watched the film children of men with Clive Owen which was good until half way and then had a crap ending, wouldn't recommend! That's all for today as I'm shattered and need a good sleep. Thanks for the comments,
I'll keep you posted :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home