Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Thursday, 29 March 2007

Day Twenty...

Well rather unproductive morning, got to store and due to some staffing level issues, came home early afternoon! Considering I was working until God knows last night and other nights, I decided to go for a walk! I felt quite motivated as the sun was shinning. So I set off, with water and I pod from Cramlington to my parents house in Blyth (5 and a half miles away). A quarter of the way there I thought are you bloody mad? But, I got there about 2 hours later feeling fit and healthy however not feeling my legs as they had pins and needles! Was not as warm as I thought! Anyway, just a short update as again work is pressing, I seem to have really really busy weeks where I do loads of work outside of work if you know what I mean and then weeks where I do normal work only they are few and far between! So, Mam dropped me back home (no, no, no there was no way I was going to walk back) 5 and a half miles was enough to start me off...
Got home and we went to our last salsa lesson, it was really good and we did the dance in a circle which was great fun (how sad am I)? I did some prep for the meeting Thursday and went to bed at 11. All in all a productive day, exercise wise!!
I'll keep you posted :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger chrismars said...

Blimey Claire! My Mum lives about 5 miles away from me. I wouldn't fancy that walk - so WELL DONE YOU! - and feeling fit and healthy at the end of it!

Have a good day tomorrow.

Chris x

29 March 2007 at 22:12  
Blogger . said...

Claire - wow 5.5 miles ... you're doing amazingly well to do that ...and then go to salsa in the evening too!

You're doing great.

Cath

30 March 2007 at 11:57  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home