Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Wednesday, 9 May 2007

Day Sixty Two...

Addicted to my hat I think.. I have had so much stick for it I thought I would post another picture and no Mam it is not a tea cosy as tea cosies have holes in the side.... bargain I think for £3.99 and it was from a proper outdoors shop... all the rage!!
Not much to report today really. I did some office work as I felt a lot better than yesterday, had severe cramps out of nowhere last night and couldn't get to sleep so knackered today! I felt like I was in the land of the living work wise, I checked my emails and got caught up with things. I am supposed to fly to Birmingham on Monday for three days and I'm determined to go!! So.. food wise been really good today, I had the following:
Cals: 876

Carbs: 39

Fibre: 16.2

Sat Fat: 3.9

I know it can be better however it is taking a bit of time after the week I had last week! Chris is jsut getting out of the bath and we're going to watch The Apprentice (we're addicted) before we go to bed! I don't know if I'll make it to the end!!
I'll keep you posted :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger chrismars said...

I think the hat looks cute. If it kept you warm then it did it's job.

Does a hot water bottle help with the cramps? I always used one for my TOTM.

Look after yourself, my dear. I hope you manage to get to Birmingham on Monday.

Chris x

9 May 2007 at 21:54  
Blogger Lesley said...

I think it's a very fetching tea co....er sorry, hat!

Hope you have a good day today and are back on track next week as planned.

Lesley x

10 May 2007 at 10:59  
Blogger . said...

Hey as long as that hat does its job and keeps you warm then you stick with it girl ... though wearing it in the house now might just be that little bit overdoing it!

You take it easy, put your health first - you need to make sure you're good and healthy before you rush into working.

Cath
x

10 May 2007 at 22:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home