Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Tuesday, 13 November 2007

The night before....


Hello Today is 13th Novemer.... and I'm starting my 'diet' again tomorrow. I have put on about thirteen pounds and need to sort it out otherwise the three stones four pounds will jump back on!! I must say for anyone doing lighter life at the moment, for a few weeks it was easy to maintain however I just started eating irrationally, like everything in my path.. so I do believe it would be relatively easy to maintain your weight after lighter life however I just went mad! So I'm going to my first class of the four week class I'm going to do at 8pm and it is now 7:16pm. I have decided to start again and maybe do it just for four weeks... partially so three packs a day and 160 calories from something fibre based to keep the crohnes in check. So what's been happening since my last post. I went to Portugal with the family which was great.. Having a particularly stressful work week however after the next three days worth of courses and catching up I have to do.. the run up to Christmas should be relatively straight forward, I hope. So.. Chris has put on a measly 6 or 7 pounds so is all up for supporting me again and cutting down on his calories. Will have to start the knitting again. So if you're reading I really don't know if this is going to work but I appreciate any support I can get. I can't be a roly poly bride!! I'll keep you posted :o)


Well I'm back from the class, I am so not in the mood to start this! Anyway, I have officially put on 1 stone and 2 lbs...I consoled myself by the thought that I was being weighed late at night, with clothes, post tea.. So really if it was in the morning with no clothes I may well have put 13 pounds on like I originally thought. So there.. whatever, I'm still a large round person carrying too much weight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to let you know - you have my full support - anything I can do to help - you know where I am!
Good luck hon!
S x

13 November 2007 at 20:04  
Blogger JaneB said...

hi mam (!)
aces to you for starting again and you have my full unconditional support (of course)!!!!!
good luck! x x

13 November 2007 at 23:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi L.D.C
You know you can do this. We have supported each other no matter what over the past 21 years and aint never going to change. Always here for a moan,laugh or a shoulder to cry on.

Good Luck sweetie.

Lots of Love

L.D.C.Ching Ching!

14 November 2007 at 08:12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home