Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Wednesday, 18 July 2007

Just a quickie

Hello

Doing work in my office so I will be quick, I lost 5 pounds and 15 and a half ounces so that is 3 stones and one pound... eventually I reach my 3 stone..

That's all for now, mega busy work wise.. hope you are well


I'll keep you posted :o)

4 Comments:

Blogger chrismars said...

Trumpet call!!!!

You got there! Hooray!!!

Chris x

19 July 2007 at 10:12  
Blogger Dee said...

Well done Claire. I knew you'd get there. Just think of that wedding photo I retouched. That could be you long before the wedding at this rate.

Your Mam seems to have the same willpower as you at the minute. Well done to Pat as well.

Oh, and yes, I did succumb to Betty's damn tea rooms at the weekend amongst other delicious treats but lost 1/2 lb this morning. I will have to watch it doesn't catch up with me next week though. Just glad I don't live there so it's not a regular occurence.

Keep it up skinny tin ribs.

Lx

19 July 2007 at 11:33  
Blogger Lesley said...

Hooooraaayyy!!

Well done - 3 stone is the difference between an ordinary diet and a proper diet in my book. If you lose 3 stone, you've really made a serious effort and all the more so in your case, given the health issues you've had to battle with.

Keep it up and that skinny wedding dress is not far off!

Lesley x

19 July 2007 at 11:36  
Blogger Amanda said...

Congrats on the 3 stone, keep it up.

Amanda x

26 July 2007 at 11:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home