Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Wednesday, 2 July 2008

11 days to go...

Well we had some great news today, we have the house phew!! Took long enough to come through.

On the diet front I was 14st 8lb this morning so that is 5 and a half in two days, yipee!! Some of that must be water however. So... it's 16:30 and I have been very good again today. Not quite enough water however I will make it up tonight. I have done some things of the list too. The list grew by 8 last night as I forgot about some last minutes things...

So we now have to get our act together to complete the final documents for the solicitor!

I'll keep you posted :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Brilliant. So tricky in these days of uncertainty economically. Now make sure you don't uset your solicitor...I used to do residential conveyancing so feel very protective towards my fellow beasts of burden....

Well done on the diet front too.

Lesley x

2 July 2008 at 20:51  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home