Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Tuesday, 1 July 2008

12 days to go...

Well I have survived another day... four packs and lots of water later I'm doing ok! So on the weight front, yesterday I was 14st 13 and a half, today I am 14st 10bs... so 550 calories yesterday has done me the world of good!

Been at a meeting all day today therefore took my mind off food.. well until everyone had lovely sandwiches and biscuits etc! God it's hard, but I know that otherwise I would be 8 stone!

Chris says I have to hurry up and go in the bath so I must go. I would love to be 14st 9 tomorrow that sound so much better doesn't it. I have found it hard from 5 - 7 tonight otherwise it is not too bad. No doubt the worst is to come at the weekend.

P.s. Happy Birthday Elise :o) Oh to be 8!!!

I'll keep you posted :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home