Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Thursday, 24 April 2008

Two steps in the right direction...


Hi hi

Well a bit more positive today, I'm feeling a bit better, well lots better than Monday. I have been really good today on the diet as has Chris. We have just been having soup through the day and then one meal on the night. I have bought some nice chicken and vegetables for tea tomorrow night and we are going to go to the pictures tomorrow night to keep our mind off food!!

I'm working in the Seaham store tomorrow and then off Saturday and Sunday, I can't wait until 5pm tomorrow night. I have three days to work next week and then as our present to each other, we are going to stay overnight and have dinner at Matfen Hall which is very exciting as I will wake up on my Birthday Thursday 35...the wrong side of 30 but it will be okay as we will be at Matfen Hall!! Then... off to Barcelona on Friday morning for the hen weekend.. yippee!!

So that's all for now.. I have the girls coming over (all 9 of us for a nice change...) Saturday night so that may be a challenge on the food front but I will just have to be careful.

SO let's hope this two day great start will last!

And... keeping on the diet front, my Mam went to her class today and has now lost an amazing 51 and a half pounds!! Well done Mam, you have done fantastic :o)

I need to take a leaf... I'll keep you posted x

P.s. I think I will upload a Wedding related photograph every day to inspire me!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JaneB said...

im running out of motivational things to say...sounds like your pretty good at motivating yourself, s'pose u have to be given im practically the only one who comments you on this joyous blog :p
keep it up mrs....
i took two steps in the wrong direction today..ended up back where i started..very confusing...
much love x x

24 April 2008 at 20:45  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll show our Jane she's not the only one with comments Ha Ha
Thanks for the comments Claire and come on you know if I can do it anyone can and as I said before you know YOU CAN DO IT.

Think Matfen, think barrel (not)

Love Mam x

25 April 2008 at 20:32  
Blogger Lesley said...

And me....

I know I've not been around much but I'm getting back to it so you'll have me nagging you until your big day!!! Consider yourself warned.

Thank you for your lovely sponsorhip - I was really touched and the doggies will appreciate it too.

So - good luck on your new start and keep us posted. I'm with you in spirit.

Lesley xx

28 April 2008 at 20:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home