Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Day Nine...

Well I got up still three pounds heavier! Great.. been to a meeting all day. Got in and got on the scales again and I was a pound lighter.. so that is just 2 pounds heavier than the weekend. Hopefully the exercise is helping. Lindsay and I are going to step on Thursday night and it is advanced so that should be good!!

That's all for now :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Keep on blogging and keep on keeping on. Gotta stop the boozing though as it'll lead you astray every time....tut tut.

Don't mind me, I'm just jealous!

The exercise sounds fantastic. I haven't done classes for yonks and kind of miss the camaraderie.

Lesley x

19 February 2008 at 21:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

18 March 2008 at 23:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home