26th February 2011

How time flies...
Last time I posted was two months ago.. so at this rate another 6 posts and it will be Christmas!
So the reason I started the blog in the first place.... health and weight! So I decided because nothing else works for long term and the only thing that everyone is in agreement with is that less in your mouth and moving more is a recipe to success... I have tried that. I also think that I have three options:
1. Carry on regardless and stay the same as I am and therefore on Christmas Day will be the same as I am now
2. Eat healthier, move more and get slimmer and fitter
3. Eat even more and be heavier than the previous year
So I have opted for option 2 but slowly... therefore not cutting anything out completely rather concentrating on portion size, making healthier choices and moving a bit more. Chris and I got on the scales Sunday evening on 9th January and began our healthy choices and to be honest we have still been out and socialised for example I had a meal with the CDWM ladies on 4th February and last weekend we spent in Edinburgh eating and drinking copious amounts!! Anyway 7 weeks on I have lost 8 pounds so I am pretty pleased with that. If I could continue at that rate I would be 40 pound lighter.... I would settle however for being 37 pounds less in total and then that would do..!! Will have to see how it goes tho at the moment I think I would settle for just staying on track. I have also been out on the bike twice... not fantastic but it is a start and I have definately been moving more :o)
So that is the reason for the blog covered. The only monumental news is that I am currently travelling round the Country on Soc 7 R3 which is our new computer system and it is keeping me away from my Chris which I am not happy about :o( So... roll on the fitter healthier me and roll on the end of Soc 7 :o)
Have posted a picture which as usual was taken at a rather flattering angle!!
I'll keep you posted!!
Last time I posted was two months ago.. so at this rate another 6 posts and it will be Christmas!
So the reason I started the blog in the first place.... health and weight! So I decided because nothing else works for long term and the only thing that everyone is in agreement with is that less in your mouth and moving more is a recipe to success... I have tried that. I also think that I have three options:
1. Carry on regardless and stay the same as I am and therefore on Christmas Day will be the same as I am now
2. Eat healthier, move more and get slimmer and fitter
3. Eat even more and be heavier than the previous year
So I have opted for option 2 but slowly... therefore not cutting anything out completely rather concentrating on portion size, making healthier choices and moving a bit more. Chris and I got on the scales Sunday evening on 9th January and began our healthy choices and to be honest we have still been out and socialised for example I had a meal with the CDWM ladies on 4th February and last weekend we spent in Edinburgh eating and drinking copious amounts!! Anyway 7 weeks on I have lost 8 pounds so I am pretty pleased with that. If I could continue at that rate I would be 40 pound lighter.... I would settle however for being 37 pounds less in total and then that would do..!! Will have to see how it goes tho at the moment I think I would settle for just staying on track. I have also been out on the bike twice... not fantastic but it is a start and I have definately been moving more :o)
So that is the reason for the blog covered. The only monumental news is that I am currently travelling round the Country on Soc 7 R3 which is our new computer system and it is keeping me away from my Chris which I am not happy about :o( So... roll on the fitter healthier me and roll on the end of Soc 7 :o)
Have posted a picture which as usual was taken at a rather flattering angle!!
I'll keep you posted!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home