Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Day

Hi

Just a quick update, diet going well, I have now lost 11 pounds since 7th January. In four pounds time I will be the same weight as I was when we went to Portugal last year which I can kind of just cope going abroad as! I really hope however that I manage to get that off and that will be a stone since Jan. Everything okay work wise however Chris' Granny past away on Saturday and it is her funeral tomorrow. Will post later in the week :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home