Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Day four..

Well day four of weight watchers and another good day... and a very hot day temperatures in the good old North reaching 23 degrees!! 

I overspent by one point yesterday however I have underspend by 2 points today so swings and roundabouts and all that!

Finding it a bit tricky to be honest but who said diets were easy :o( I would never have put all this weight on if it was easy as pie.... mmmhh pie, I love a good steak and kidney ;o)   I think I probably am catching up from Friday and Saturday on the food front so not too hopeful that I will have actually lost weight on Saturday but what I mustn't do is give up, I find it all too easy to just give in but I MUST stick to it this time.

Anyway, I'm away next week in Exeter and then the week after somewhere near Nottingham so it is going to be tricky!!  However.. in two weeks we are going to the Specsavers ball and I am really hoping to have 7 pounds off by then!  We shall see I'm going to look crap whatever so it is damage limitation :o)  I will get tipsy in advance and then I won't really care :o)  So... I did Coleen this evening for a modest 40 minutes and I had a bright red beaming face when I finished, very amusing.  I have been to Richmond store today, I then had a meeting with one of the Directors then this evening I went to see Louise and Evie which was lovely.  She is such a pleasure..... Evie is lovely too ha ha.

Right now I have amused myself with a crap joke, I'm off to bed.  We are not going for our walk now on Friday as I had forgot it is the very important England match.  So.. still going to make a meal but I must remember it is the class Saturday morning!

I'm just thinking out loud so I'm off, night night :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home