Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Monday, 12 March 2007

Day Four...1st Weigh In

Hello

I lost 5 and a half pounds, which I'm very pleased about! I went for my 'pop-in' and did the pee on the stick thing to check whether your body is in the fat burning process (ketosis) which it is and it is the right colour so I'm not dehydrated. The biggest loss was 6 and a half so I feel quite good! We had to choose our packs for the next couple of days and order the packs for the next week to pick up on Thursday. I tried the St Clements (I think that's how you spell it) water flavouring and it was nice, it will be lovely in fizzy water. Quite excited for that!
So, yesterday.... I did everything on my list I set out to do but walk... I even went to ASDA with Chris and helped him with his shopping because after leaving him alone for 10 minutes, he had smart price tomato soup in the trolley and four tins of Heinz baked beans. Hmmh! For being such a clever bloke he's a bit clueless on the ordinary things sometimes. Anyway, after shopping we went to my Cousin Helen's as it is my Aunts Birthday today. We popped in for an hour to see them and it was lovely because it completely took my mind off things and they are all genuinely nice people and asked lots about the diet. Later on we watched yet more 24. (thanks Helen) If you haven't seen it then I advise you rent or buy the first series immediately. Chris and I had not watched an episode at the start of January and now we have caught up with the TV and are watching series 6 (we do have a life although it doesn't sound like we do).
Last night was a bit difficult and I had to have a little chat to myself to spur things on. I got a text off Alix who initially was my inspiration saying that this is a means to an end and is only temporary. That's a good thing to think and got me through the evening!
So, now it's 20:28 and I have eaten my first bar, we are not supposed to have it until tomorrow morning however I couldn't wait, hope it doesn't affect anything. It was lemon or should I say is lemon because I have only eaten half of it. I cut it into pieces and arranged it on a plate to make it look better.... I still have 2 litres of water to go as I'm managing 5 litres a day instead of 4. I also must be the cleanest person in Cramlington the amount of baths I'm having!!
Hey ho, that's all for now, Chris has just shouted 'are you avoiding me' and I need his support so don't want to pee him off!! I made him a salad this evening and put his jacket potato in the oven and tidied up and run him a bath for coming in from his run, see I was motivated by my loss..
I'll keep you posted :)

4 Comments:

Blogger SoonBeSlim... It's True! said...

Hi Claire,

Well done on you weight loss. In no time at all you will be in a great wedding frock.

I started LL last week and am also on Day 4. Hope we can compare notes over the coming weeks. Lost 6Ibs today and crossing my fingers for more on the official Thursday weigh in

Take Care,

Sam

12 March 2007 at 22:28  
Blogger Lesley said...

I think the energy has already kicked in with you! You sound like you're racing around.... Well done on the weight loss, that's a great start. Keep it up chuck!

Lesley x

13 March 2007 at 07:33  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well done Claire you are doing great. We are very proud of you.

Keep July 12th 2008 in mind to spur you on, it will be worth all the effort. Wish I could do it.

Keep up the good work and if you've got any spare energy left you could always come and do my housework. (I'm not proud)

Love you lots Mam x

13 March 2007 at 08:11  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Gorgeous

Just read all of your blogs, as you finally gave me permission to last night (plus the link does help). Quite a few comments about me, one in particular involving a shopping spree in ASDA! Thats just how I shop, Heinz...Smart Price...all taste the same to me.
Anyway, back to you! Ha ha (private joke there folks, sorry).
I am so proud of you. Last night was a real achievement, and a massive hurdle I feel, one which you have managed to achieve whilst going through a huge amount of emotions in a short space of time. I know you can do this, even if you have doubts yourself. You still surprise me at how strong you are. I have every faith in you, and as ive said before I will support you all the way - even if it means you being "short" with me from time to time. Like my future mother-in-law says, just keep thinking of the wedding, or clubbing in Blue night club!

Keep up the great work.

Love you loads

Chris x x x

13 March 2007 at 10:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home