Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Tuesday, 17 April 2007

Day Thirty Seven...

Today was a bit of a challenge for two reasons:
1. I had to go to one of Chris' friends houses and meet him, his wife and the people who Chris did the walk with, and some neighbours
2. There was fabulous food!
And all that worry for nothing really. Chris has known Shaun for years and he and his wife Diane have regularly asked us to go to their house and I have always put off because of my weight. So... I thought sod it I'll go, so we went at half past 1 until half past 7. They were absolutely lovely people as were the other people there (all 16 of them). We had such a laugh and everyone sat in the garden and they ended up having water fights and great fun! It did not bother me that I wasn't drinking at all because we had such a laugh. There was some real characters amongst them! Anyway, they have invited us camping on the 4th May so we're going to go to Pooley Bridge in the Lake District. Camping is not something I would have ever considered 2 stone heavier! But, I'm living dangerously and am bidding on a tent on ebay!
Had a really good day and felt knackered when we got home later, they were lovely though and I need never have worried!
I'll keep you posted :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home