Day Thirty Five...
Unlucky for some, Friday the 13th! Had a good day today considering, I think mentally it made me more determined. I drank 5 and a half litres as the water has definitely been suffering! Later in the day I bought a new plant (God I buy anything and everything other than food at the moment). Chris is doing the Allendale challenge this Saturday which is 25 miles of hill walking and rambling or something like that, he is also camping for the night so a night without him which will be strange.
Stuck rigidly to my program with lots of water however no walking (I write that and even tho I have never heard Lesley's voice, I hear it in my head!!). Chris spent a lot of the night getting ready and I watched T.V and did a bit of work.
That's all for now, thanks for the support :o)
Stuck rigidly to my program with lots of water however no walking (I write that and even tho I have never heard Lesley's voice, I hear it in my head!!). Chris spent a lot of the night getting ready and I watched T.V and did a bit of work.
That's all for now, thanks for the support :o)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home