Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Monday, 9 April 2007

Day Twenty Nine... Easter Saturday

Today is my Grandmas Birthday 7th April. Happy 87th Birthday Grandma! My Grandma lives in a nursing home now as she can no longer live independently and requires a little more care and help. It is quite sad as she has proved to be the most independent person I have ever met in my life and probably the strongest. She has also been a great Grandma to her four Grandchildren and two Great Grandchildren.
Anyway, today we celebrated her Birthday and the family baked lots of nice things and we had a little party in her home. She likes nothing better in life that having her family around her, oh and Father Brian (from Church!)
The 'tea' was lovely or should I say looked lovely. I had my bottle of water and my Grandma thoroughly enjoyed her tea and presents. We sang Happy Birthday and I took a video while she blew out her candles on her cake with grit and determination! Needless to say she had a lovely day albeit slightly tiring for her!

Later, Chris and I went to B&Q and bought a new lawn mower, strimmer and a little few plants! We also went shopping in ASDA and then got 'The Holiday' on DVD. I'm quite excited about the new lawn mower... the garden is a good size (in comparison to the other houses around) and it looks lovely when it's all done! The DVD was great, it is a perfect Christmas film however we really enjoyed it!

I'll keep you posted :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home