Day Twenty Six...
I have just realised that I am quarter of the way through abstinence. I know that I will have to continue for longer than that however a quarter of the way through is good news! Today I have been running the first day of optical assistant level 1 it is a relatively basic optical dispensing course for staff working in Specsavers who are within their first six months of employment. Today proved difficult due to the different levels of experience within the group. Anyway not relevant but I felt the need to say it!
After work I did some shopping and some knitting. (ha ha) I worked just for one hour and walked to the local shop and back, briskly, probably about a mile and a half, at least I got off my backside I suppose! I then spent three hours with the pc answers magazine installing a trouble shooting device to solve my many system problems that keep stopping me fluently writing my blog!
And... so far so good, seems to have worked. Funny isn't it, Chris is an Area IT Systems Managers for HMCS and I fix my computer... Sorry I know he has done lots of fixes in the past, just thought it required a minor mention.. A bit like the wife of a decorator..
After work I did some shopping and some knitting. (ha ha) I worked just for one hour and walked to the local shop and back, briskly, probably about a mile and a half, at least I got off my backside I suppose! I then spent three hours with the pc answers magazine installing a trouble shooting device to solve my many system problems that keep stopping me fluently writing my blog!
And... so far so good, seems to have worked. Funny isn't it, Chris is an Area IT Systems Managers for HMCS and I fix my computer... Sorry I know he has done lots of fixes in the past, just thought it required a minor mention.. A bit like the wife of a decorator..
So today program wise was ok actually, took my lemon bar to the Thistle in Newcastle which is where I run my courses and they 'cooked' it in the microwave. I find days relatively easy until about 6pm nowadays. My water intake has improved too..
Well that's all for now. Thanks for my comments and I'm sorry Gemma that I have not had time to catch up. My friend Gemma who I was recently (last year) bridesmaid for (size 22 dress, yummy) has left Specsavers two weeks ago after working there for years, firstly whilst studying and gaining her Maths degree at Oxford (bit of a whiz kid), and then doing the same role as me in Central South (only much better). Anyway, over the last year last she joined the Special Police Force in her spare time ( and she regularly advises me on my grammar, should there have been a capital SP and F, who knows) anyway, she has now joined the real Police Force and I am very proud of her achievements so far and the grit and determination she has to make a difference!! And, for passing her fitness test with a chest infection.. So there, that's that. I'm sure we will find the time to catch up properly. I must admit I have been rather self absorbed (Lindsay don't comment) in my diet lately, I need to focus on other things as well!!!!
So that's all for tonight, war and peace...
I'll keep you posted :o)
Well that's all for now. Thanks for my comments and I'm sorry Gemma that I have not had time to catch up. My friend Gemma who I was recently (last year) bridesmaid for (size 22 dress, yummy) has left Specsavers two weeks ago after working there for years, firstly whilst studying and gaining her Maths degree at Oxford (bit of a whiz kid), and then doing the same role as me in Central South (only much better). Anyway, over the last year last she joined the Special Police Force in her spare time ( and she regularly advises me on my grammar, should there have been a capital SP and F, who knows) anyway, she has now joined the real Police Force and I am very proud of her achievements so far and the grit and determination she has to make a difference!! And, for passing her fitness test with a chest infection.. So there, that's that. I'm sure we will find the time to catch up properly. I must admit I have been rather self absorbed (Lindsay don't comment) in my diet lately, I need to focus on other things as well!!!!
So that's all for tonight, war and peace...
I'll keep you posted :o)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home