Day Sixty Four...
Which reminds me of the song...
Hello, I did some work in the morning and had my bran and natural bran for breakfast. Had a hospital appointment which I got out of the way. I then went with my Little Gran and my Mam to see the production of 'we'll meet again' at the City Hall in Newcastle. I bought them both tickets for Christmas and myself and it was great! Is was quite poignant to see the old dears reminiscing about the war and times that really were hard!! Food for thought (pardon the pun).
When we got back Chris and I had a BBQ for his family, he has two Brothers, Pete who is engaged to Rachel (and will be married on August 18th..wonder what weight I will be then).. and Richy who is married to Nicola. His Mam and Dad came too. It was a great night however it peed down for most of the night. I plied everyone with alcohol and they soon forgot about it! Had a good 'diet' day, lots of fibre and approximately 850 cals including one of my LL bars. The photos below are of the night, notice the lime and soda with ice cubes and a straw to make me feel part of the gang!!
T
ill next time...








When we got back Chris and I had a BBQ for his family, he has two Brothers, Pete who is engaged to Rachel (and will be married on August 18th..wonder what weight I will be then).. and Richy who is married to Nicola. His Mam and Dad came too. It was a great night however it peed down for most of the night. I plied everyone with alcohol and they soon forgot about it! Had a good 'diet' day, lots of fibre and approximately 850 cals including one of my LL bars. The photos below are of the night, notice the lime and soda with ice cubes and a straw to make me feel part of the gang!!
T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home