10 days to go...
Well
Just a quick update, I got up today and was 14st 7lbs so even better than I thought! Thank you Lesley for your lovely comments. Today I ran some training web sessions (it was a days holiday but I wanted my Friday to be a little bit less stressed) and then I went for the old dress fitting!
The concern we had last time was that the panel was two small and you could see some bare flesh at the back of the dress. So.... the lovely lady moved the panel and with my 7 pounds loss, I fit in snugly. Everything looked really nice so I was quite happy. It really spurred me on with the diet also which it good. I went to the metro centre later and bought my shrug for the dress for the evening... eventually!! Also got some other bits and pieces so the list is going down nicely!
Just a quick update, I got up today and was 14st 7lbs so even better than I thought! Thank you Lesley for your lovely comments. Today I ran some training web sessions (it was a days holiday but I wanted my Friday to be a little bit less stressed) and then I went for the old dress fitting!
The concern we had last time was that the panel was two small and you could see some bare flesh at the back of the dress. So.... the lovely lady moved the panel and with my 7 pounds loss, I fit in snugly. Everything looked really nice so I was quite happy. It really spurred me on with the diet also which it good. I went to the metro centre later and bought my shrug for the dress for the evening... eventually!! Also got some other bits and pieces so the list is going down nicely!
I'll keep you posted :o)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home