Day 4
Well here it is day 4... so far so good. I sneaked on the scales this morning which I know I shouldn't do but it said I had only lost 2 pound!! I suppose I have today and tomorrow to go before I get weighed tomorrow night but I hope I have lost more than that, I have been starving ha ha. Had a good sleep, something I always find is when I only drink water, no alcohol and eat healthily I sleep much better with or without nytol! I didn't even wake when Chris was scratting about looking for tablets at 4am and that is saying somthing. So I got up at 8 checked my emails, I now have 5 in my inbox woo hoo. Spoke to one of the managers for 20 minutes and am now writing my blog for 5 considering my working day is not supposed to start until 09:30 I am doing well. I have no plans today really other than working through my to do list and then posting some documents out and then later I'm popping to the metro centre with Louise and Evie for an hour. I'm still not in the place where I know I am going to stick to the diet, I feel quite nervous that something will come up between now and next week that just knocks me off and my cynicism is rightfully placed as I have not stuck to a diet and lost any more than 6 pounds since July 2008... which is two years in 5 months time so I have kind of got to the stage where I just think psychologically that I can't do it! But we will see, I really need a couple of weeks worth of losing 4 pounds a week and that would give me the motivation I think but we will see.
We are thinking of going to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D tomorrow but not sure as the only bit I fancy is the 3D bit!! Right that's my five minutes up. I'm off to do some more work, have some water then at 10:45 I'm going to have a soup. I'll keep you posted :o)
We are thinking of going to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D tomorrow but not sure as the only bit I fancy is the 3D bit!! Right that's my five minutes up. I'm off to do some more work, have some water then at 10:45 I'm going to have a soup. I'll keep you posted :o)
Well I had my soup got a long of work done and then at half four went to the metro centre for an hour with Louise and Evie, she had a princess car but prefered to spend most of her time on the rains! I really enjoyed it, it was such a nice change and I got to see Louise which was lovely. Since she has had Evie I haven't seen as much as I would have liked of her. I know she won't read my blog so I can say that ha ha!! We popped in to see my Mam and Dad on the way back which was nice, they were in fine fettle. I'm looking forward to Mother's day albeit the challenge of the meal but I'm just going to try my best as they say!So I have had two packs and I'm going to have some tuna
and lettuce with a bit onion in tonight. It works out at 180 calories which is 8 more that the bar so I'm quite happy with that!! Going to write my Easter cards out tonight to pass the time until bedtime :o) I have definitely found it easier today I just need to have more water! Got a pint sitting beside me. We're watching married single other which is quite good. Thank you for my comment Mr E and your support, I know I have been quite short this week!! Right I'm back, all sorted and ready for bed. Going to watch a bit more TV, done some work and going to bed for 9 :o) I'll keep you posted, would love to report that I had lost four tomorrow but have a dreaded feeling that it will be less, we'll see, good night :o)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home