Day 5
Well let's get straight to the point 3.5 pounds. Disappointed however.. I must remember that I have only been doing it 4 and a half days and I ate all of the take aways dry at the weekend and got weighed on Friday so... I must have put some on since then! For motivation I have posted a picture of a puppy when it was three and a half pounds in weight at 8 weeks old, so I lost a whole puppy!So.. onwards and upwards, I was in Middlesbrough first thing this morning for a store visit and then I had to go to a meeting at Northumbria University then after another meeting went to get weighed. So.. had one pack and a chocolate peanut bar which is MUCH better than the caramel one. I have then had some prawns and egg tonight which made up the remainder of the calories.
We were supposed to be going to see Alice in Wonderland however Chris couldn't book online and when I checked there was only crap seats left :o( The next performance wasn't until 9pm which is far too late so we went window shopping, got Chris lasagne and garlic bread yum.. then came home. So here I am. We're watching Brothers and Sisters, I love it albeit it is a little depressing at the minute!
So.. what's on the cards for tomorrow:
Hopefully see CK to give her her Birthday present in advance of Monday
A bit of housewerk
Chris is going out running
Get ready to go out!!
So that's what is on the cards for tomorrow. I'm hoping we have an early night tonight in prep for tomorrow so I can have a late one. Planning on having 10 hours sleep woop dee doo!



1 Comments:
Well I think yr doing fantastic. It looks like such a difficult diet - don't think I could do what yr doing, don't hav the will power!
Hope the RSPCA or some animal rights people don't read day 5 - we could be in trouble for eating family pets!!
Let's aim for a bigger dog this week eh.
Love as always,
Chris x x x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home