Hello
Just a quick update as I started weight watchers on Saturday as my Cousin has been really successful over the last few weeks.... I keep starting these updates and then they drift off as soon as I fail :o(
My last post was in February and since then we have been to Tunisia for two weeks which was glorious!! I did however come back only 5 pounds lighter than the heaviest I have ever been which is a bit of a disaster. My weight is becoming a bit of a hindrence and I am a little bit at the desperate stage...
So started the class in Whitley Bay on Saturday at 10:00 with very little motivation as it was bank holiday weekend and we had plans!! So I decided to start counting properly on Tuesday i.e. today but I did try very hard to make healthier choices over the weekend and wrote MOST of what I ate!! I get 33 points daily and 49 extra over the week so I used all of those and more at the weekend. I would be really happy with 2 or 3 for my first week but we will see, I know I need to get off my lazy bum and do some moving!!
Got a couple of very stressful work weeks coming up which never really helps but when is there a great time to start healthy eating??!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home