Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Tuesday, 13 March 2007

Day Five...

Yipee Yipee Yipee I have had 6 comments in two days! I have to admit, I'm bloody starving and today has been without doubt my hardest day. I felt great last night and full of energy. Today however was a different story, I took nurofen for the headache which went really quickly and by lunch time had drunk 3 litres to try and stop my tummy rumbling. I was running a course today and had to make a serious effect to keep on the ball, my delegates were lovely however so it made the day much easier, they went downstairs to the restaurant at lunch time and I sat upstairs with my 'rabbit pellet' nut bar. Horrific, never again. I text J today and asked if I could swap a couple of the nut bars I had ordered and she implied that they may grow on me in the future, absolutely no way hosay!! (or however you spell it).

Anyway back to the comments, thank you Mam for your comment and text today, it's the little things that count, cos I know you understand.. (I feel like I'm doing an acceptance speech, come on Claire let's not get carried away).

Thank you also to Lesley, Sam and Wendy and Cath, fellow bloggers!! I don't know what I may have been tempted to do this evening if it weren't for their bloggs!!

And.... thanks Chris for your lovely comment, unlike most who seem to have husbands, I have a Fiance and you're fantastic and can't wait for you to be my husband... (right enough now as I will throw up and really need to hold on to this measly amount of calories I have consumed so far today).

I fed my cat Ellie earlier and Kitekat chunks in gravy became suddenly very appealing... Chris is on his way from work now and I have promised that we will go for a walk, where and what to do I don't know. I thought about going to the shop however part of my food addiction has been replaced by a magazine addiction, 8 in two weeks, excluding the subscription my Mam got me for Christmas.... I need to walk somewhere else otherwise I'll be skint by the end of the week.

Talking of the end of the week, it's Mothers Day on Sunday and all of the family are having a meal out which funnily, weeks ago was my idea, there's 12 of us, oh well I'm sure the water will be nice...

Let's see if I go walking...

I'll keep you posted... :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I am soo glad I am not the only one who finds the most bizarre things remotely edible - for me its currently dog biscuits! I wouldn't but sometimes I think a little nibble wouldn't hurt, lol.

Well done for getting through your day, especially running a course. Keep on blogging!

Wendy x

13 March 2007 at 20:06  
Blogger . said...

Claire you're doing brilliantly - well done.

Got to say that I couldn't agree with you more about that nut bar - think it's one of the worst things I've ever had near my mouth! Though the thought of you going near the kitekat would then be enough to put even me off food for good .... don't do it Claire!! :)

It's great that you've got your family supporting you so much - I couldn't do this without mine as they've been a tower of strength and like yours are supporting me the whole way.

Your blog is great and I will be checking for updates on a regular basis so please keep on bloggin'.

Cath
x

13 March 2007 at 20:13  
Blogger Lesley said...

I like one nut bar per week but have to have it toasted and covered in salt. Strange I know but it seems to satisfy my need for something hot and savoury when soup just will not do. Cold, it looks and tastes like cardboard.

You made me laugh when you mentioned the cat food - I have done that with my dog's food so often - just peered into the bowl thinking "you lucky bitch - why can't I have chicken/mince/leftover steak/lamb etc etc?" To be fair, the dog does eat very well and I'm not sure I would be as turned on by Kitekat but each to her own....

Keep it up.

Lesley x

13 March 2007 at 22:41  
Blogger Oiseau said...

Well done Claire, you're doing really well! Hang in there with it, I found my attention span terrible for the first few days & felt really spaced out, but I woke up on day 7 with a clear head & it's been fine ever since, so I guess it's just a blip we all have to go through.

Love reading your blog, keep it up!!

Kirsty x

14 March 2007 at 09:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home