Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Wednesday, 4 April 2007

Day Twenty Seven...

Hi

Just a quick one tonight as yesterdays proved rather long! Second day of my course today, it was better today I think! The hotel did my bar again and then I visited my Little Gran after work who is 91(and gave me money for Easter which purchased the size 18 clothes, thanks Gran)!! Gran said I looked well and blooming! (that's a worry...) She proceeded to tell me the only time she had looked like that was when she was pregnant with my Uncle John... God I don't want to be a bride with a bump!!!
Anyway my Mam was there too, sp that was nice. After that I popped to Next and tried on some size 18 jeans but could not justify spending more money whilst saving for wedding!
I enjoyed trying on though..
Came home after meeting Chris in ASDA to do the shopping. After having two veg packs like dumplings (God they are small), I did some knitting and no work (for a nice change). After a long nice bath, I'm going to have some more water (half a litre left to go) and watch Desperate Housewives....

Roll on Easter (with no chocolate or yummy food)..

I'll keep you posted :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

I'm sure you are blooming but hopefully not blooming well up the duff!! That would put a stop to LL and bugger up plans for a skinny wedding dress!

You sound happy and busy though so that's good. And coping really well with the courses and stuff so keep it up and next Easter we'll be having (little) easter eggs!

Lesley x

5 April 2007 at 08:45  
Blogger Melanie said...

Hi Claire,

You sound really bright and happy, what's more you sound like your really enjoying the diet, having fun trying on clothes in shops, just because you can! Must be a real boost for you.

Keep up the positive thoughts!

Mel x

5 April 2007 at 13:00  
Blogger Spider said...

Have sent you a non-edible Easter "egg" instead. You better win Champion Egg on my behalf.

A quarter of the way thru is awesome, nice one. I am less than 6% of the way thru my course, woo hoo. A bit jealous!

Nice weather huh?

Much love,
your pal.

5 April 2007 at 18:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home