Day Sixty Six...
Hello
Today we got out our case from the shed to have a look and see what we can salvage from last year. Usually I get the case from the previous holiday and have a little sigh because usually I have either put on weight or stayed the same.
NOT THIS TIME THOUGH!!
This time I am exactly 2 Stones 5 and a half pounds less that I was when we came back from Jamaica last year.. and Chris is 1 stone four pounds lighter!! Very pleased with that!! I forget (very selfishly) to keep you posted about how healthy Chris is too these days, I just think I'm closing in and he loses more weight.. will I ever catch up!!
Wonder what we will be for our honeymoon next year... we may just disappear!
It was lovely trying on the 22/24 clothes and finding all of them too big. I bought a size 16R trousers from Next today and 16 top from Wallis... Feels good!! Three stones and thirteen pounds to go! I'm one third of the way through!
We went to my Mam's for lunch today which was nice, my little Gran was there and my friend Claire came to visit. She brought a bag of clothes belonging me and there were two bikinis size 10 from Topshop from 10 years ago!! Goodness gracious.. will they ever fit again????
Anyway, tomorrow I go back to work and fly to Birmingham at 14:30 and return Wednesday evening so I'll not be posting whilst I'm away. I just wanted to say thanks for reading and commenting it really is appreciated. My cousin is starting the Cambridge Diet tomorrow so if you're reading I wish you lots of luck, I know you can do it!!
Have a good couple of days.. I'll keep you posted :o)
Today we got out our case from the shed to have a look and see what we can salvage from last year. Usually I get the case from the previous holiday and have a little sigh because usually I have either put on weight or stayed the same.
NOT THIS TIME THOUGH!!
This time I am exactly 2 Stones 5 and a half pounds less that I was when we came back from Jamaica last year.. and Chris is 1 stone four pounds lighter!! Very pleased with that!! I forget (very selfishly) to keep you posted about how healthy Chris is too these days, I just think I'm closing in and he loses more weight.. will I ever catch up!!
Wonder what we will be for our honeymoon next year... we may just disappear!
It was lovely trying on the 22/24 clothes and finding all of them too big. I bought a size 16R trousers from Next today and 16 top from Wallis... Feels good!! Three stones and thirteen pounds to go! I'm one third of the way through!
We went to my Mam's for lunch today which was nice, my little Gran was there and my friend Claire came to visit. She brought a bag of clothes belonging me and there were two bikinis size 10 from Topshop from 10 years ago!! Goodness gracious.. will they ever fit again????
Anyway, tomorrow I go back to work and fly to Birmingham at 14:30 and return Wednesday evening so I'll not be posting whilst I'm away. I just wanted to say thanks for reading and commenting it really is appreciated. My cousin is starting the Cambridge Diet tomorrow so if you're reading I wish you lots of luck, I know you can do it!!
Have a good couple of days.. I'll keep you posted :o)

6 Comments:
Take it easy back at work, Claire.
Chris x
Hi Claire, you are still doing fantastically well and I'm sure your holiday will be fab. I bet seeing last years holiday clothes gave you a massive boost. You have definitely given me the push and motivation I needed to get my butt into gear and do something too. Don't work too hard this week.
Love Meeechelle x
Int shrinking great....!?
Hope you had a good day back at work and take care with all the travelling.
Lesley x
Don't work too hard down here in Brum.
It'll be lovely going away and being much slimmer, you'll be in those bikini's before you know it.
Take care,
Mel x
You'll soon be in those bikinis so you'd best keep hold of them.
I'm so happy that you're so much lighter than last years holiday - feels bloody great doesn't it! And Chris is doing great too - big pat on the back for him.
Cath
x
Just checking in to see if you're OK and that the trip to Birmingham wasn't too taxing on you physically.
Chris x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home