Day Eighty Six
Hello
Just a quick post, after work my Mam and I visited Slaley Hall in Hexham where we are getting married, I will attach some photos over the next couple of days but needless to say I'm excited!! Had an okay diet day although I'm still struggling. Going to be really good tomorrow and drink lots of water! Good news is that I'm back in ketosis.
Going to watch Big Brother in a moment. I dislike intensely two of the characters already... great trashy t.v you can't beat it, especially now Jack Bauer is contemplating throwing himself over a cliff!
Anyway, that's all for now.
I'll keep you posted :o)
Chrismars my email address is claire.silverton@gmail.com if you send me an email we can 'discuss' class etc. in more detail, thanks for your comments
Just a quick post, after work my Mam and I visited Slaley Hall in Hexham where we are getting married, I will attach some photos over the next couple of days but needless to say I'm excited!! Had an okay diet day although I'm still struggling. Going to be really good tomorrow and drink lots of water! Good news is that I'm back in ketosis.
Going to watch Big Brother in a moment. I dislike intensely two of the characters already... great trashy t.v you can't beat it, especially now Jack Bauer is contemplating throwing himself over a cliff!
Anyway, that's all for now.
I'll keep you posted :o)
Chrismars my email address is claire.silverton@gmail.com if you send me an email we can 'discuss' class etc. in more detail, thanks for your comments

1 Comments:
Ooh I'm looking forward to the photos, don't blame you for being all excited, I would be too.
Good news re the ketosis - should get easier for you now.
Big Brother - I've always watched it before but the most I've seen this year is the odd 2 minutes when my daughter has got it on. Got to say if I was in there I'd throw myself off anything! And those twins are scary!!
Hope today goes well..... keep on with that water.
Cath
x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home