Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Sunday, 3 June 2007

Day Eighty Six

Friday - Well today I was at work which was fine really, I have ran a couple of courses over the last three days and because I had really nice delegates, it didn't feel too much like being back at work!! So... had a good day diet wise, I feel a bit lighter and am hoping that maybe I have shifted some of that one pound 12 ounces, fingers crossed. I went to pick my Dad up from the airport with Chris tonight as he was flying home from London where he is working at the moment. My Dad is a health and safely Manager and has a very demanding job however kind of takes it in his stride most of the time and just gets on with it even though he is now 62 and has worked harder in his life than anyone I have ever come across!! I am very proud of what he can do and think he is very clever!! So anyway, after dropping him off, Chris and I went to give blood... only they would not let me give it due to my Crohnes and would not let Chris as he has Anaphalaxia (allergic to something we have no clue what however and can be deadly without his tablets and epi pen) and Henoch Schonlein Purpura which he had when he was 8 and had to spend 6 months in hospital for so... we didn't get our tea and biscuits and felt quite miserable that we couldn't donate!! Never mind at least we tried I suppose. Watched lots of TV tonight and did nothing... lovely.

I'll keep you posted :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

LOL had to laugh at you not getting to give blood - that happened to me once too after I'd had a clot on my lung. Wouldn't mind but the time before I did it my purse was lost/stolen .... I don't have much luck with giving blood.

Well done for trying though.

Cath
x

4 June 2007 at 21:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home