Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Sunday, 3 June 2007

Day Eighty Seven...

Hello

Got up early today as Chris was at work until 4. I didn't do any washing like I thought as I could not find the washing line (Chris if you are reading please find it in the shed and put it back up) Anyway I went to see my Mam and Dad and my Sister Louise popped in. Later we went to get a DVD, Deja vou with Densil Washington which was good however I fell asleep before the end!! I made us a nice healthy meal and had another good day diet wise... that's all for now, oh one more thing... I did a really stupid thing this afternoon, I dropped my mobile phone in the toilet and it is completely knacked!! Eeedjit... Reminds me of my Cousins little girl who did that to one of my friends phones when she was 3.. only that time it was very funny!!

I'll keep you posted :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger chrismars said...

Welcome ome from your holiday, Claire. I love the photos - and there's no way you look 13st 12lb in your yellow top and white trousers (unless you're 7ft tall, that is!)

How is it you're still going to LL meetings? You're not on the foodpacks, are you? If not, how much do you pay to go to the sessions?

Chris x

3 June 2007 at 20:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home