Day Ninety Four...
Just a quick post, tomorrow I have my Managers Meeting in Tyne Tees and yet again, extremely nervous! Not sure why as I have been doing this for over four years... I think I just want it to go well! So I'm preparing until goodness knows when tonight but one thing that is for certain, tomorrow at 530 will arrive and it will be over. Had another good diet day, Chris is now 12 stone! He's doing fantastic, I don't think I'll ever catch him up at this rate! My Mam started Weight Watchers last week and lost 5 and a half pounds as well so well done Mam, keep it up, only 15 weigh ins til our holiday!! Michelle my Cousin is doing great too with half a pound under a stone lost! Lisa I'm sure we will see the same from you when you come back from your holidays!!
I have been to see my Grandma today, the lovely lady in the nursing home. She hasn't been well lately but she is on the road to recovery and looks really good today! I also visited my Gran who is 91, she is fantastic for her age and probably brighter than me!!
Started my developing class last night, and have 5 pounds to go until I get to three stones off. I can't wait. That is my short term goal and then to get to 12 stone something, that would be great. I'm really jealous of some of the girls doing their blogs as they are streets ahead of me now and I feel a little bit out of it. Bloody bowel! I know it could be worse but can't help thinking that I could be so much further on.
Never mind. What will be will be as my Grandma says.
Have a good holiday Auntie E x
I'll keep you posted :o)
I have been to see my Grandma today, the lovely lady in the nursing home. She hasn't been well lately but she is on the road to recovery and looks really good today! I also visited my Gran who is 91, she is fantastic for her age and probably brighter than me!!
Started my developing class last night, and have 5 pounds to go until I get to three stones off. I can't wait. That is my short term goal and then to get to 12 stone something, that would be great. I'm really jealous of some of the girls doing their blogs as they are streets ahead of me now and I feel a little bit out of it. Bloody bowel! I know it could be worse but can't help thinking that I could be so much further on.
Never mind. What will be will be as my Grandma says.
Have a good holiday Auntie E x
I'll keep you posted :o)

4 Comments:
Hi Claire,
Wow you are still doing so well. Can't believe how you have just gotten straight back into it after your hols. Hope I can do the same.
Try not to compare yourself to the others in the class, I know it is hard but you are doing so fantastically well yourself.
Speak Soon
Love Meeeeeeeeechelle x x
Alright honey! Just popped in to see whats happening on this blogg I hear so much about! They're all talking about it on the street you know. I have to say well done to everyone really for getting to where they are, I appreciate, and have some idea how difficult it is shift the weight, so many temptations, having to change your lifestyle etc. So hats off to you all. And well done my future mother in law, c'mon!!! You can do it.
Claire, you're still an inspiration, to me anyway, and I know you found it extremely difficult when we came back from Tunisia. However, it looks like you've come through that (not that I had any doubts, but couldnt say at the time). Keep it up eh, you know I'll help as much as I can.
Still looking forward to our wedding! Extremely nervous, but excited at the same time.
Lots of love
Chris x x x
I know how you feel about the other girls who have lost loads and loads (especially Lesley, who did 7stone before she went to Canada) as I sometimes feel the same. Having to come off a diet that, other than allergic reactions to it, I was succeeding on was very demoralising. I've told myself though that this is not a race or a competition to see if I can get there first or lose the most. I'm carrying on with the blogs though, as to read about everyone else and to know that I am speaking to people in the same position as me, is what helps to keep me going - and more importantly, gives me the motivation to keep going.
Keep your chin up, Claire.
Chris x ((hugs))
Don't for one second get disheartend Claire, you are doing amazingly well, and look how many people have been inspired by you.
You should add all your weight losses together, I bet it's loads!
Awww...and with a fiance as sweet as yours, you've got a lot of support.
Take care, and be proud of what you're achieving!
Mel x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home