Day Ninety Three.... Weigh In
Well hello,
I have really been a bit useless the last couple of weeks since I returned from my holidays. Today I finally caught up with other blogs however have not had a chance to comment, so that I will do tomorrow. It's 17:47 and I am taking a break from my 'office day' as I've never stopped all day... great for the diet though!
Had my weigh in last week, I lost another three pounds and 1 ounce so that has covered the one pound and twelve ounces I put on whilst in Tunisia. I'm now 13 stones and 9 pounds and twelve ounces so virtually 13 stones and 10 pounds however 9 sound better. So... not been up to much really, we had done some house work and gardening over the weekend and I did some work.. How exciting, that's about it really. It's been lovely weather today so I sat in the garden whilst the battery on my lap top lasted and did some work. My class has now changed to a Monday night at 8pm so I'm leaving at about quarter to. I have nothing to report really so I think I shall go..
I'll keep you posted :o)
I have really been a bit useless the last couple of weeks since I returned from my holidays. Today I finally caught up with other blogs however have not had a chance to comment, so that I will do tomorrow. It's 17:47 and I am taking a break from my 'office day' as I've never stopped all day... great for the diet though!
Had my weigh in last week, I lost another three pounds and 1 ounce so that has covered the one pound and twelve ounces I put on whilst in Tunisia. I'm now 13 stones and 9 pounds and twelve ounces so virtually 13 stones and 10 pounds however 9 sound better. So... not been up to much really, we had done some house work and gardening over the weekend and I did some work.. How exciting, that's about it really. It's been lovely weather today so I sat in the garden whilst the battery on my lap top lasted and did some work. My class has now changed to a Monday night at 8pm so I'm leaving at about quarter to. I have nothing to report really so I think I shall go..
I'll keep you posted :o)

1 Comments:
Hope your weigh-in tonight went as well as last week. And fantastic that you only put on less than 2lb whilst on holiday. Again, how is it that you're still going to LL classes (and how much are they charging you - or are you now back on LL?)
Chris x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home