Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Wednesday, 6 June 2007

Day Eighty Seven...

Hi,

Had a challenging work day today running induction however I still enjoyed it. Yet again it has been difficult on the diet, I need that inspiration back that I had the first week, TOTM is due today so it may well be that in conjunction with being back from holiday, who knows?
I made tea for my Mam and Chris tonight and it was healthy however not had enough water.. Chris and I are thinking about changing the car we have, I know we only bought it in January but I'm finding it a bit boring so I have spent an hour looking at the auto trader and preparing for work. Getting back into the swing of things at work so that's good.

Weigh night on Thursday and I'm not looking forward to it as so far it looks like I have stayed the same!!

I'll keep you posted :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home