Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Day One... part 2

Sorry Jane!!!!!! I was sure I had put your name on my "thank you for your comment list". I am very grateful for your comments.. please don't stop!

Thanks also to Lisa Marie and Zoe for your words of wisdom.. made me feel lots better!!!

Anyway, it is now 21:51, just got in from my course in Sunderland which went well. My first problem of the day.. desperate for a wee on route to Sunderland and having no where to stop to do the deed! Second problem the lovely 'buff-et' Lynn provided my delegates however both problems overcome. I have now had three litres of water (lots of trips to the loo), three packs 2 x Chicken 1 x mushroom and 1 x lemon bar... so that is my lot for the day. It is great having wireless cos I can update my blog on the comfort of my sofa watching I'm a celebrity. Who the hell is that supermodel wench!! Enjoying watching Marc eat his food.. very funny, just shows you how much more you appreciate your food when you don't have much of it!

So... hopefully I will get to bed without any cheating.. I shouldn't have but I stepped on the scales this evening and was a pound lighter than this morning.. probably just a flook (is that how you spell it Jane?).

Never mind.. it makes such a difference that I have support, it spurs me on!

Thank you for reading, I'll keep you posted :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well sweetheart, we're home from our hols and no doubt have put pounds (or even stones) on. Anyway it was great while it lasted.

Dad and I will be starting again and I know you can do it again.

Good luck anyway and at least we will be able to support each other.
(Just think barrel and brace and that will spur you on)

Hope to see you at the weekend and keep up the good work.

Love you lots, Mam xx

15 November 2007 at 20:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Claire, It's Val Beaumont here. Thanks to you I am enjoying ( If you can call it enjoying myself ) my lighter life. I joined on Oct 3rd and up to now I have lost 37lbs.
Next week is going to be a difficult one when we go to Birmingham on our conference. But
we can do it.
Mr Elliott will be there for you and Mr Beaumont will be there to help us.
Keep it going Claire x

15 November 2007 at 20:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home