Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Friday, 15 February 2008

Day Five....

QW8.,899999999999999999999999999pppppppppi;kqq33333r3;l,...;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Well I'm thinking that means hello from Ellie, my cat who has just walked very slowly over the keyboard for a bit of attention..

It's 9:03pm we're watching Coronation Street, what an exciting life we lead! I was in Washington store today and after work went to see Lindsay, I have finished my wording for our invitations so one less things to do from the list!

I got on the scales this morning.. nearly five days gone and I've lost 5 pounds so I'm quite happy with that!

Me, Lindsay and Claire are going to the gym tomorrow to try different classes to see which ones we like.. oh joy of joys how I love exercise... not. We're then going out to Morpeth tomorrow night, I think there is about 12 of us so it should be a good night!

I'm shattered, got a busy day tomorrow, going to the gym then having my hair cut then getting ready to go out. I need an early night I think!

Thanks Lesley for your comments,

I'll keep you posted :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Well done Claire! 5 lbs is excellent. Makes it worthwhile and the exercise will help!

As you may know, I'm back on the treadmill myself. I'm doing Cambridge Diet to lose some of the 2 stone I have piled back on since September. I have not been very good at managing my weight so I'm starting again and I'm going to take management much more seriously this time! Still, it's a lot less daunting with only a couple of stone to lose rather than 9!!

I know you're on the countdown to your wedding so I'm sure that's a motivating factor. Keep it up and every lb will make you feel a little bit better. Doesn't sound as though you need any help though with Mr Romance at home!!

Good luck chuck.

Lesley x

18 February 2008 at 17:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home