Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Friday, 15 February 2008

Day Four.....

Weird start to the day, I got stuck on the A1 for over an hour because a lorry with 200 pigs on it caught fire at 3am and the A1 was closed! Very strange, the poor pigs.. Anyway I had a store visit in Consett today, I have a prawn salad from Marks and Spencer 279 calories, I finished the day on 1250.. not so good today but I suppose it is Valentines Day. When I got in from work, the house was in candle light and there was a trail of red roses from the front door to the bedroom door, my fiance lying on the bed with a rose in his mouth!!! The forever romantic! He's lovely..
Anyway we had a rather low fat meal but finished with strawberries, cream and some grated chocolate hence the 1250 calories...

Back to the grind stone tomorrow..

I'll keep you posted :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home