Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Day Six...

Just a quick update... well Miss Coils persuaded me and Ms Kennedy to go to Concordia and long and short of it is I tried out four classes:

Body Pump
Body Balance
Step B&T
Weight loss work out

My favourites were step (I kinda knew that though) and the WLWO

Was absolutely knacked when we finished!! Went to have my hair cut and then went home to get ready. We went to Morpeth there was eleven of us and it was a good night.. however not a good diet day.. Had about 2200 calories so went way off the scale! Hopefully the exercise may have covered a couple of hundred?

Anyhoo was very drunk, had a good night though. Got in about half twelve!

That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home