9 days to go...
Well, it is Friday evening and I'm 14st 6lbs!! So if I keep going I will be right on target. 8 days to go, 7 lbs to go!
I started the table planner today along with other stuff, so the list is starting to go down. I have just had to laugh at Chris, he has asked for jobs to do off the list and so smashed the tarramundi pot which had 20p under £170 woooo hoooo!!! He then asked me to clarify he had the definition of an anagram correct.. Why I asked, "Oh I just thought I would enter a few competitions out of my stuff magazine" Hmmmm and which number on the list would that be then Christopher?? Pleased we are singing off the same hymn sheet as it were!!!
I'll keep you posted :o)
I started the table planner today along with other stuff, so the list is starting to go down. I have just had to laugh at Chris, he has asked for jobs to do off the list and so smashed the tarramundi pot which had 20p under £170 woooo hoooo!!! He then asked me to clarify he had the definition of an anagram correct.. Why I asked, "Oh I just thought I would enter a few competitions out of my stuff magazine" Hmmmm and which number on the list would that be then Christopher?? Pleased we are singing off the same hymn sheet as it were!!!
I'll keep you posted :o)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home