Day 3 & 4
Well, had such a busy time work wise so haven't really had time to post!! So... long story short, going for an MRI scan, having food intolerance tests, also going to look at flotation therapy as an alternative. Going back after that and then taking it from there. After the very long consultation I felt lots better!!
So.... Tuesday I had:
1115 Cals
67.4 Carb
15.0 Fat
29.2 Fibre
So more than Monday but still not bad, I also parked further away from the hospital to get a bit of exercise. So all in all not a bad day.
Wednesday was a bit harder, was in Hexham store for a visit, had another good day including some very nice sushi from Waitrose.
1076 Cals
89.0 Carb
7.8 Fat
26.6 Fibre
So all in all not bad. Found it difficult later on the night until I discovered organic biscotti that we bought for the toddlers that come to visit, as I had nothing in the cupboard.... for 21 calories it is bloody lovely! So.. I have purchased some more tonight as they are not too bad nutritionally and give me a sweet fix!
Thursday, today, had a stressful day work wise but really because I was concerned that things might not go according to plan however they did! We had our regional directors meeting and it went well, O'Briens provided the buffet and the wraps, savouries and biscuits looked great however I was very good and also noted down the nutritional information. All in all I have had:
930 Cals
112 Carbs
21 Fat
16.3 Fibre
So not too bad so far however going to have fruit salad before I go to bed!! I am running a course tomorrow, finishing at 415 and then after sorting out the training centre I will be finished for the weekend. Not looking forward to going away next week however it pays the mortgage as they say!!
Will keep you posted :o)
So.... Tuesday I had:
1115 Cals
67.4 Carb
15.0 Fat
29.2 Fibre
So more than Monday but still not bad, I also parked further away from the hospital to get a bit of exercise. So all in all not a bad day.
Wednesday was a bit harder, was in Hexham store for a visit, had another good day including some very nice sushi from Waitrose.
1076 Cals
89.0 Carb
7.8 Fat
26.6 Fibre
So all in all not bad. Found it difficult later on the night until I discovered organic biscotti that we bought for the toddlers that come to visit, as I had nothing in the cupboard.... for 21 calories it is bloody lovely! So.. I have purchased some more tonight as they are not too bad nutritionally and give me a sweet fix!
Thursday, today, had a stressful day work wise but really because I was concerned that things might not go according to plan however they did! We had our regional directors meeting and it went well, O'Briens provided the buffet and the wraps, savouries and biscuits looked great however I was very good and also noted down the nutritional information. All in all I have had:
930 Cals
112 Carbs
21 Fat
16.3 Fibre
So not too bad so far however going to have fruit salad before I go to bed!! I am running a course tomorrow, finishing at 415 and then after sorting out the training centre I will be finished for the weekend. Not looking forward to going away next week however it pays the mortgage as they say!!
Will keep you posted :o)

2 Comments:
woo hoo, welcome back to the land of blogging. Sounds like you're doing great, keep it up Claire ba, You know in the long run it's the best way to do it and at least this way it's more of a lifestyle change not just a quick fix.
We can do this M x x
Come on Mrs E get blogging. x :0)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home