Day Two...
Well, so far so good. It's 12:07 and I'm off soon to the Freeman for my appointment. I got weighed this morning and was two pounds lighter however I think that is probably just water but still quite pleased. I am away with work somewhere near Wales next week, I fly to Birmingham v early Tuesday morning so hoping by then I might have another couple of pounds off. I feel like I have hit that mark where I really can not cope being this size both through looks, physical fitness and how uncomfortable I feel doing the most normal of tasks.. including getting out of bed!! Not good. So.. in the words of Tesco every little helps!
I have had a litre of water so far and a tin of WW beans, so am going okay so far. I really need to track my progress as I think bloggs are a great way of keeping you focused!!!
So, will be back later, I only logged in because I was considering a rich tea...
I have had a litre of water so far and a tin of WW beans, so am going okay so far. I really need to track my progress as I think bloggs are a great way of keeping you focused!!!
So, will be back later, I only logged in because I was considering a rich tea...

1 Comments:
Hi Claire,
have you got the Weight Watchers books? It might help you to point all your food and keep a tracker if you prefer a more regimented style of watching what you eat, i've got the books at home if you want to borrow them? Also got quite a few spare tracker sheets!!
Keep up the good work, you can do it, try and aim towards your lovely holiday and then the Festive season in those nice party frocks! Lisa X
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home