Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Monday, 29 December 2008

Merry Christmas

Well... it's 29th December and I'm sitting on the sofa watching Eastenders with my Husband. We had a lovely Christmas albeit very busy! Lots of people over. Had a great time at Mam and Dad's Christmas Day however little Jane was missed, my Cousin who is in China on her gap year.

Boxing Day saw the infamous quiz only this time with the Bowers and Rooney's, had a good day. Saturday we had the Silverton's Dewison, Muckle's and Elliott's over. Had a great day very tired and took a good day to get over all of the busyness!

So.. having a very quiet New Year. We are planning to stay in and have a meal. That's it really. Feel a bit weird about staying in although considering it is in our New house and we're newly married it should be nice.

So the reason for starting the blog.. the diet. I have put on two pounds, however I think there may be a bit of a delay and I'm probably ten pounds heavier in the next couple of days.

Anyhoo, have decided to go back to weight watchers in the New Year, to the one in Ashington with my Cousin Cerrie. So my first day back will be Monday 12th January.

Well that's all for now. It is always such a downer after Christmas, this time last year, we were preparing for Egypt.

I'll keep you posted, let's hope 2009 is fitter and healthier.

:o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home