Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Monday, 3 November 2008

Onwards and upwards

Well my second post of the diet! I lost one and a half my second week so that was 6 and a half in two weeks, my third weigh in is on Thursday night. So what's been going on?? Not much really... we have been to see James Bond Quantum of Solace and had the parents over for dinner, our first dinner party! It was a real success I was really pleased. Things are going quite nice on the house front, we just desperately need some roman blinds and a few more lights and I think we will leave it at that, at least until Christmas anyway.

Finding the diet not too bad, this weekend was hard as we went for an Indian last night before we went to see the fireworks. But.. I have got staight back on today and I'm hoping to compensate for my bad Saturday and Sunday by saving a few points before Thursday! Gran had her second cataract done and our Louise and Paul had his Brother, Sister and their family up at the weekend. Evie is three months old this week and gets more gorgeous every day.

So that's it really, Chris went back to work last Wednesday and he starts his new course next week so it studying tonight in preparation. I'm in Redcar, Berwick and Consett this week so a busy week ahead!

I'll keep you posted :o)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home