Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Monday, 15 June 2009

Day One...

Yes I know I know... starting again and the less said the better. Since I last blogged I have put a pound on which in the grand scheme of things doesn't sound too bad but considering I lost 3 stone and now have put 2 stone and 9 pound back on well...oh dear!

So, decided to healthy eat, no lighter life, no weight watchers just a healthy eating plan. How very boring. Decided to reduce my calorie intake and replace my bad food intake with good. Sounds so bloody easy but it is clearly not otherwise my BMI wouldn't be 38.5!! Oops a daisy.

Would have loved to start LL again but to be honest with my Crohn's track record (which I discovered is active again) and my lack of will power I think to be honest I would have no hope. My Cousin Michelle is doing Cambridge and is doing fantastic and has lost a stone and a half, well done Michelle if you are reading!!

I started off today with a glass of water, what a way to start... and long story short I have had the following:

977 Cals
90g Carbs
9.6g Fat
26.6g Fibre

Within that I included my 5 fruit and veg too and 3 litres of water. Have found it okay but that is because it is a Monday which is a good day to start... and it's day one. Let's see what day two three and four have to offer!
Since I last posted, my little Gran died which was very sad, this happened whilst we were on holiday in Tunisia for Chris's 30th and I really miss her :o(

We have booked a holiday for September so we have something to look forward to. We are going to have a few nights in Vilamoura, Portugal and we are going with Chris's Mam and Dad.
13 weeks to go and counting. I feel like I'm always looking to the next thing! Can't believe we will have been married for a year four weeks today, where does the time go, nearly half way through the year.

Anyway, last weekend we saw Liam (my Cousin Cerrie's son) through the day on Saturday, took him to the pictures to see night at the museum 2 which was a really good laugh. We also went to pizza hut (oops) then took him to the beach. He is lovely! If you thought you could have such a well behaved child there would be nothing stopping you!
Michelle, Dave, Cerrie, Michael, Liam and Cerys stayed on Saturday and we had a good laugh. I got a bit drunk and felt a wee bit hungover the next day. We went to Chris's Mam's on Sunday for dinner which was lush, she made chocolate and courgette cake which sounds weird but if you like carrot cake you would LOVE this. Anyway enough about food..... I'm at the hospital tomorrow to see my surgeon Mr Hainsworth so am hoping he might come up with a magic cure ha ha!!

That's all for now, will keep you posted :o)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home