Fresh start...
Well here we go, a new, fresh start! It is 22nd October. I was waiting for a while before I started my blog in case my diet was a flash in the pan as it were! So.... I started weight watchers on 13th October, had my first weigh in two days ago and lost 5 pound. I decided that I would try weight watchers as my Mam lost an amazing 52 pounds and looks fabulous. So... I joined my class last week and weighed in at an astounding 15 10 and a half aaaahhh. Exactly a stone less than my heaviest so I need to get going before it spirals out of control again. I have 24 points a day and to be honest so far it is not too bad. I have been planning my meals and preparing in advance making sure I get my 5 a day. All sounds straight forward but it is sticking to it that is the problem. Chris has put over a stone on since the wedding so he's doing it with me, although he is only a stone and a half over his goal so he doesn't even look overweight!
So... what's been going on? Well after the wedding, honeymoon, moving and the arrival of Evie we have been merrily getting along with married life. As the house is much bigger than the other house, it will take quite some doing to get it all decorated how we want it. Last week we had the turf laid and the fence put up.
Chris crashed the car six weeks ago and has been off sick since. He's kind of ok however is having physio and still has another week off. I think he will be pleased when he gets back to work as it has been drying him mad.
Other than that, not much. We visited my Grandma (who is still in her home) and my Gran who is in sheltered accommodation and has just had her second cataract removed tonight they are both doing ok. Tomorrow I'm doing Webex (internet training) and then going to Middlesbrough for a meeting. Friday I'm in Hartlepool and I'm off Saturday and Sunday. So that's it really.
I've had 17 and a half points and have 6 and a half points left tonight so I'm off for a WW cake bar!!
I'll keep you posted :o)
So... what's been going on? Well after the wedding, honeymoon, moving and the arrival of Evie we have been merrily getting along with married life. As the house is much bigger than the other house, it will take quite some doing to get it all decorated how we want it. Last week we had the turf laid and the fence put up.
Chris crashed the car six weeks ago and has been off sick since. He's kind of ok however is having physio and still has another week off. I think he will be pleased when he gets back to work as it has been drying him mad.
Other than that, not much. We visited my Grandma (who is still in her home) and my Gran who is in sheltered accommodation and has just had her second cataract removed tonight they are both doing ok. Tomorrow I'm doing Webex (internet training) and then going to Middlesbrough for a meeting. Friday I'm in Hartlepool and I'm off Saturday and Sunday. So that's it really.
I've had 17 and a half points and have 6 and a half points left tonight so I'm off for a WW cake bar!!
I'll keep you posted :o)

1 Comments:
well done and good luck!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home