Well it's Autumn!








Hello hello
Mrs Elliott here.. who has a Niece now born on the 4th August 2008 Evie Polycarpou and she is beautiful!!
As far as the reason for this blog goes... I'm back to 14 13.. hmmm and also not in the right frame of mind to start again! so... will do that when I am!
I have attached some photographs of my proofs... for now until I get the better quality ones.
I'll keep you posted :o)
Mrs Elliott here.. who has a Niece now born on the 4th August 2008 Evie Polycarpou and she is beautiful!!
As far as the reason for this blog goes... I'm back to 14 13.. hmmm and also not in the right frame of mind to start again! so... will do that when I am!
I have attached some photographs of my proofs... for now until I get the better quality ones.
I'll keep you posted :o)

2 Comments:
Didn't we all have the most fantastic day, you looked so beautiful. You're still beautiful no matter what your weight, and so is our Evie.
Love you lots, Mam x
Great to see you Mrs E!! Thanks for putting the photos on - you look GORGEOUS!! You obviously had a marvellous day and I love the black and white thaang you had going on!
There's planty of time to sort out your weight and no hurry. Take your time and enjoy your first few months of married life and all the fuss and photos etc.
I've been a bit slack myself recently but am clawing it back. Blogging helps. We can do it!!!
Lesley x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home