Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Wednesday, 14 March 2007

Day Six...

Well hello,
Didn't walk :( I'm crap I have done nothing in the way of exercise for 6 days..
On a brighter note, I ran day two of my course today and my attention span and ability to construct sentences without dramatic pauses mid sentence had improved. Thanks Kirsty for your comment, I immediately read your blog word for word and can associate with the concern for work with this spaced out feeling but if yours was better by day 7 then I only have one day to go. Hopefully I will wake up on Friday feeling clear again! I had better...
So, had my mushroom soup for breakfast ( I know but I hate caramel, vanilla and raspberry they make me want to wretch). At break time when my delegates went downstairs, I had a quarter of the lemon bar to stop my tummy rumbling. I drank 2 litres and then had the rest of the bar at 12:30. The afternoon was much better and I had my vegetable soup at 18:00. I added pepper to it this time (thanks Kirsty) and it was far nicer, so I will be doing that again!
Chris and I started a Salsa dancing class 4 weeks ago and it's on tonight at 19:45 - 20:45. I can't be bothered cos I'm lazy, it's not because I'm tired. I need to give myself a kick up the ass and get ready..
It's big weigh in tomorrow and after that I'm meeting my friends who are out for dinner for my friend Claire's Birthday. Fortunately the class finishes at 8 so I have an excuse for missing the meal!!
Had better get ready to go to class, then nice bath on my return, write my diary as it has been cast aside for my blog, watch desperate housewives, have my chocolate shake with little amounts of water to make it into a mousse ( so I can eat it with a spoon), check my work mail and then have an early night..
I'll keep you posted!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

The exercise will come - don't beat yourself up about it. As soon as you feel lighter you'll feel happier to get out there and once you find it easier to exercise you'll be a glutton for it. Remember, you're only at the very start of a big journey so don't feel bad about not having it totally cracked yet.

Anyway, with the way your concentration is going you'd probably not find your way home if you went out for a walk!

Thiiiiings can only get better ....and all that.

Lesley x

14 March 2007 at 19:55  
Blogger Helen said...

Hi Claire... I've just caught up with your blog and have read it in one go... what a journey you are on. I have to say I think you are doing brilliantly... what you have achieved already is fantastic...so well done you.

I really do hope that you manage to stick with it (despite the gruesome sounding lemon bars and nut bars) as it will be so worth it in the end, and you will be an inspiration to the rest of us.

Like others I had to chuckle imagining you gazing longingly into the bowl of kitekat... you know I bet its really tasty.

I wish you all the luck in the world Claire... just keep imagining yourself in that dress!

Lots of love
Helen x

14 March 2007 at 21:10  
Blogger . said...

Claire as Lesley says don't worry about the exercise, you'll soon get into doing it.

I didn't do any in week 1 and so far this week I've been twice and am planning to go tomorrow, I've cut my gym routine right down though to be sure that I don't overdo it.

And dont' forget that your salsa class is very good exercise too :)

Cath
x

14 March 2007 at 22:06  
Blogger SoonBeSlim... It's True! said...

Hi,

I agree with everybody else that exercise will come a bit further down the line. Nevertheless as I know from my first Salsa lesson tonight .. It burns a few calories and worked a set of different muscles!

Keep going, you are doing well.

Thanks for your support on my BLOG

Sam

14 March 2007 at 23:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home