Day Four...
Good Afternoon,
It is 13:52. I slept a lovely 10 and a half hours last night. Chris is doing some house husband stuff!!?! so he says.. and I am writing this listening to some random selection on the ipod. Had a lovely morning doing very little for a change. I work in my office most Saturday mornings, I get up and leave Chris in bed and do 2 or 3 hours. This morning I have done ziltch work!
So.. I have had one pack, mushroom and half a litre of water (poor show).. We are going to do some shopping at Tesco for Chris' food and then pop to the metro centre as I need some new makeup from Debenhams. We are then going to Pete and Rachels house (Chris' Brother and Sister-in-law). They are busy 'doing up' their new house and hope to move in before Christmas so we are going to have a look at the progress. We're then going to their house for t and to watch the X factor. I am taking some cabbage and some chicken to have tonight as I have had very little fiber since starting on Wednesday and I need to keep a close watch on this diet as I do not want to experience what I did first time round!
So... I'm off to dry my hair and get reading.. had a sneaky jump on the scales and there was definitely a loss so something to spur me on.
I'll update later...
It is 13:52. I slept a lovely 10 and a half hours last night. Chris is doing some house husband stuff!!?! so he says.. and I am writing this listening to some random selection on the ipod. Had a lovely morning doing very little for a change. I work in my office most Saturday mornings, I get up and leave Chris in bed and do 2 or 3 hours. This morning I have done ziltch work!
So.. I have had one pack, mushroom and half a litre of water (poor show).. We are going to do some shopping at Tesco for Chris' food and then pop to the metro centre as I need some new makeup from Debenhams. We are then going to Pete and Rachels house (Chris' Brother and Sister-in-law). They are busy 'doing up' their new house and hope to move in before Christmas so we are going to have a look at the progress. We're then going to their house for t and to watch the X factor. I am taking some cabbage and some chicken to have tonight as I have had very little fiber since starting on Wednesday and I need to keep a close watch on this diet as I do not want to experience what I did first time round!
So... I'm off to dry my hair and get reading.. had a sneaky jump on the scales and there was definitely a loss so something to spur me on.
I'll update later...

1 Comments:
keep up the good work! and don't forget the fibre! i like bran flakes,r u a fan? x x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home