Day Three...
Well hello.. Sorry for the missed post yesterday had a very busy day! I was running a contact lens course in Newcastle yesterday and it went very well, after I finished I nipped to Whitley Bay to do a bit of shopping. After that I went to my Mam and Dads who have just got back from Portugal. We had a look at their photographs which were very good.. nothing compared to the videos my Dad took of my Mam and some random people doing the twist and many other golden oldie dances however! The funniest bit was the fact that they were dancing next to an automatic glass sliding door and everytime the dance moves got a bit more adventurous, the door would open.. then close... then open... then close.. it was very very funny. It was like something off a video from Saga to advertise how much a good time you could have on holiday if you were over 60! I know these types of stories lose a lot in translation however believe me.. it was funny!! I'm just jealous really cos judging by the amount of alcohol they consumed the videos and photos, they looked like they had a better time without us four! Anyhoo... Chris went to Whitley last night on a boys night out. It was supposed to be for a couple of hours after work however I picked him up at 10 past 11! By this stage I had had 3 packs and was going to have a bit of cabbage for my fiber intake, however by the time I got home I couldn't be bothered. I therefore had a perfect LL day with 4 litres of water. Spoke to Michelle and Dave later last night who were having a great night out in Glasgow going to see Harry Connick, sounded like he was brilliant, I'm very jealous! So... that is all for now... so far so good three full lighter life days..
Thank you for reading. I'll keep you posted :o)
P.s Photograph is of me and Chris a couple of weeks ago in Jesmond having a (dare I say it) three course meal at Louis!
Thank you for reading. I'll keep you posted :o)
P.s Photograph is of me and Chris a couple of weeks ago in Jesmond having a (dare I say it) three course meal at Louis!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home