6 days to go...
Thank you for my comments Pat, Lesley and Jane!
AAHHHHHHH 6 days, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday then bingo!
My goodness. I forgot to post my post last night, I wrote it but didn't post it so consider it posted!
So today I had a days holiday. Got up early, did an hour of work, went to the metro centre, did some shopping, took some things back and bought some new stuff!!
Then I went to the (new) house and met my Auntie Eileen and Uncle Michael as Uncle Michael was completing my snagging list which I was very grateful for. They really liked the house so I was very pleased!
After that I went home to send some emails and make some calls then went to the dress making shop to have my dress ammended for the evening. In between all of this, I caught up on my calls and did various things off the list... so much so that I forgot a couple of the important things.. namely putting petrol in the car and subsequently ran out of petrol at 17:04 on route home. Needless to say my future husband came to my rescue and put some petrol in my car with our emergency can!! Thank you Christopher! He didn't even complain... laughed but did not complain!
I'm now at home, we are busying ourselves with the everlasting list. It is the solicitor things for the house that have me the most concerned. They seem to want everything before we go on holiday!
Never mind... OH the most important thing, I was 14 5! Eventually I move... so that's 8 and a half in 7 and a bit days. Not quite as much as I had hoped but it is going in the right direction. Still hoping to be 13 13 by Sunday!
I'll keep you posted :o)
AAHHHHHHH 6 days, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday then bingo!
My goodness. I forgot to post my post last night, I wrote it but didn't post it so consider it posted!
So today I had a days holiday. Got up early, did an hour of work, went to the metro centre, did some shopping, took some things back and bought some new stuff!!
Then I went to the (new) house and met my Auntie Eileen and Uncle Michael as Uncle Michael was completing my snagging list which I was very grateful for. They really liked the house so I was very pleased!
After that I went home to send some emails and make some calls then went to the dress making shop to have my dress ammended for the evening. In between all of this, I caught up on my calls and did various things off the list... so much so that I forgot a couple of the important things.. namely putting petrol in the car and subsequently ran out of petrol at 17:04 on route home. Needless to say my future husband came to my rescue and put some petrol in my car with our emergency can!! Thank you Christopher! He didn't even complain... laughed but did not complain!
I'm now at home, we are busying ourselves with the everlasting list. It is the solicitor things for the house that have me the most concerned. They seem to want everything before we go on holiday!
Never mind... OH the most important thing, I was 14 5! Eventually I move... so that's 8 and a half in 7 and a bit days. Not quite as much as I had hoped but it is going in the right direction. Still hoping to be 13 13 by Sunday!
I'll keep you posted :o)

2 Comments:
Fantastic!! God - so close. I can't wait to see the piccies.
Keep it up madam - it'll be worth it.
Lesley x
:-) nearly there!
Hope Chris has his toupee ready...
xx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home